Every church, whatever it looks like, wants to be better at reaching out to young people but each church faces different issues and struggles. A partnership with Thrive can provide the support to overcome obstacles and access the best support and advice.
Experience shows that whilst it is easy to talk about how a church can improve its provision for young people, it is much harder to take action. Partnering with Thrive helps a church to not just talk about their youth ministry, but to ensure that action is taken.
We have developed a scheme that ensures commitment and focused investment in each partnership church, which will see the youth ministry grow, develop, and thrive.
Benefits of being a partner church
- Bespoke support to develop the 10 characteristics and a thriving youth ministry
- Access to the Youthwork Network for all leaders and young people
- Discounts on training events and courses
Thrive offers a range of support to help a church:
- regular mentoring of one or two key leaders
- church leadership support
- team meetings & training
- help in starting new youth initiatives
- visit to a youth group
- engaging the wider church
As well as access to Thrive Youthwork Network and training, resources, and advice on the Thrive website.
How to become a partner church
To set up a partnership with Thrive, a church agrees to:
- nominate a key leader to be mentored regularly
- their church leader meeting with Thrive annually
- aspire to fulfil the 10 characteristics
- display their church name and weblink on Thrive’s website
- give a regular donation to Thrive
If you are interested in becoming a partner church, get in touch for a chat.
Our Partner Churches
Our partner churches commit to see focussed growth and development happen, with regular support, mentoring and a clear development plan.