Imagine churches, both in urban and rural contexts, full of young people. Imagine these teenagers being on fire for Jesus, passionate about living for him and secure and confident enough to invite other young people to meet him. This is the heartbeat of Thrive Youth Ministries. Here are the different ways that you can support us.
Stay up to date
We produce various e-bulletins to keep people up to date with news about Thrive:
- Supporters e-bulletin – a monthly email for supporters with news on our work
- Youthwork network e-bulletin – a monthly email especially for those involved in youth ministry
- Children’s network e-bulletin – a monthly email especially for those involved in children’s ministry
Support us in prayer
Prayer is the foundation of all that we do and we would really appreciate it if you would join us in praying for all that we do and the people we support. We produce a monthly prayer e-bulletin which gives you suggestions as to what you might like to pray for during the month ahead. If you are are not able to access e-mail, let us know and we can sort out a paper version for you to use.
Give to our work
Our vision depends on individuals and churches supporting us financially. Your support really does help churches invest more in their youth and children’s ministries and outreach to teenagers. Please would you consider giving a one-off gift or setting up regular giving.
Ways to give
Online – you can donate online here, whether a one-off gift or to set up a regular donation.
Cheque – you can send this in the post to our office address.
Regular donation – you can do this by downloading our standing order form.
The difference your money can make
- £3 can fund a mentoring meeting with a Youth or Children’s Leader
- £30 can fund a church visit to offer advice & support, practical suggestions & direction on youth and children’s ministries
- £100 can fund a young person to take part in one of Thrive’s training courses
- £300 can fund a training event for youth and children’s leaders